Tuesday, July 9, 2013

best friend quotes




STRANGERS think  -I'm quiet
My friends think - I'm out-gang
MY BESTFRIENDS   -know I'm crazy
Good friends are like stars.
you do not always see them,
but you know they are always there.

best friend quotes and sayings

A good friend
   knows your
   best stories.
A best friend
   lived the
    with you.

best friend quotes from movies

you re stupid.you fail.you 'weird.
you're not perfect.but is okay.i 'm
like that too.we laugh at the
RANDOMEST things.You know my
side.even ugly if we disagree
sometimes we fight, when I
sad, you were always there to
I'm sure there okay.thanks for beings
for me.

Best Friends
   A best friend quotes is like a
four leaf clover hard to
find and lucky to have
Best friends are
hard to find cuz
the best one
is already mine.

best frinds
how stupid
and you are always
choose seen
with you in public.

The best friends
conversations
impossible
understood by others
people

best friends quotes for girls

Good friends do not
let you do stupid
things .... only


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copy Protected by Shakil Wahid.Protect Yours !

Blog Top Sites

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...